Sunday, January 22, 2012

Fatter UP!

I couldn't pass up the opportunity to comment on this debacle...

Did you know that effective tomorrow Tim Horton's is upping its cup sizing system, in other words if you order a large double double tomorrow (Monday January 23rd) then you'll receive a extra large instead...

Outstanding, the American food chain philosophy of upping portion sizes with waist lines actually applies here too.

If you didn't already know, what you drink can have a dramatic effect on your health just like what you eat, it's not a free ride just because it's a liquid. Be warned chocolate milk lovers; just because it's milk doesn't mean it's health for you either, look here.

Try this on for size, Tim Horton's freely gives out its nutritional information so there really isn't any work for me to do.

A XL (new L) double double contains: 280 Calories, 14 g of fat and 34 g of sugar. OMFG!

Anyway, now you know! I feel fatter just thinking about this, btw there are no calories in black coffee...

1 comment:

  1. For the record, I tried, this, and even with my prodigious coffee intake, it was cold by the time I got the bottom 1/3 of the cup. I won't venture there again. Large (or is it medium?) for me from now on.

    ReplyDelete